FREE WORKSHOP GIVEAWAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.TinyHouseBuild.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of www.TinyHouseBuild.com as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online for as long as www.TinyHouseBuild.com workshops are in operation.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.TinyHouseBuild.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more than one time by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, You will forfeit your chance to win.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a free 2 day tiny house workshop from www.TinyHouseBuild.com as well as over $300 in free bonuses. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (travel to event, etc.), including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for www.TinyHouseBuild.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of www.TinyHouseBuild.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. www.TinyHouseBuild.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that www.TinyHouseBuild.com shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You also agree that www.TinyHouseBuild.com shall enter your email into their newsletter list.
9. Terms & Conditions: www.TinyHouseBuild.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign at any point.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless www.TinyHouseBuild.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by www.TinyHouseBuild.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.